Recipe for Orange Smoothie (Quick Immune Booster)
This recipe for orange smoothie is all you need to successfully fight colds and boost your immunity fast. Keep healthy even during flu season with this delicious mix packed with Vitamin C and antioxidant goodness.
Start your busy day with this super simple yet so flavorful and refreshing drink. Replace your heavy meal with boundless energy from this rich orange blend.
This immune booster smoothie is a great way to add fresh produce to your diet because it’s so quick and easy to make. It has a refreshing orange flavor with a hint of turmeric. If you like this recipe for orange smoothie, you’ll also enjoy my pineapple smoothie, green detox smoothie, or this weight-loss smoothie recipe.
To point out, this quick orange smoothie coupled with turmeric powder is a perfect match for the season of colds and viruses. Fresh oranges and tangerines contain a good dose of Vitamin C which is very important for our immunity system and overall health. Truly, it’s a great way not just to heal but to prevent any diseases or illnesses.
Time needed: 5 minutes.
How to make an orange smoothie?
- Blend all ingredients
Place all ingredients in a blender or Nutribullet. Use 2 oranges, 2 tangerines, 2 bananas, 2 cups of cashew milk (use any plant-based milk of choice, maybe try this homemade almond milk or oat milk), and 1 tsp turmeric powder. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Serve immediately
Serve your immune booster smoothie immediately, dividing it into 2 big glasses or smoothie jars.
- Garnish your smoothie
Garnish your super nutritious orange drink with slices of orange or banana. Enjoy it for breakfast, a healthy snack, or dessert, or as a heavy meal replacement if you are on a diet and want to lose weight.
Healthy ingredients for this detox orange smoothie
- Fresh oranges – Oranges are a healthy plant source of vitamin C, thiamine, potassium, fiber, folate, and antioxidants. Oranges promote your heart health and help prevent kidney stones. While not rich in iron, they also protect against anemia by increasing your iron absorption from the digestive tract. This bright citrus fruit is an excellent addition to your plant-based diet.
- Tangerines – This vibrant fruit also is rich in vitamin C and dietary fiber thus making it a great food for your daily fruit consumption. Tangerines have a vitally important role in retaining healthy skin and eyes, as well as protecting your heart, improving digestion, and regulation your blood pressure.
- Bananas – They are one of the best sources of vitamin B6. This sweet fruit aid your digestion and help you beat any gastrointestinal problems. At the same time, bananas give you fat and cholesterol-free plant-based energy.
- Turmeric powder – Turmeric is an effective nutritional supplement that contains powerful bioactive compounds that dramatically increase the antioxidant capacity of the body, improves brain function, and lower the risk of brain diseases. It’s equally important to note that because of its anti-inflammatory characteristics, turmeric is able to boost your immune system and overall well-being.
Oranges and tangerines are a great source of Vitamin C and good amounts of fiber which supports your digestive health. At the same time, the combination of banana and cashew milk makes this extremely nutritious vegan drink so filling and satisfying. Moreover, all the ingredients are generally low in calories thus helping you with your weight-loss journey.
Of course, you can! This recipe for an orange smoothie is so quick and easy to make as a go-to breakfast choice. Moreover, it will fill up your body with loads of vitamins, minerals, plant-based fiber, and powerful antioxidants. Additionally, this creamy vegan drink will protect you from cold and flu. Start your day with this delicious and healthy orange smoothie and detox and cleanse your body in the morning.
I believe you’ll love this immunity-boosting smoothie. It’s:
- Sugar-free, yet perfectly sweet
- Quick immune booster
- Creamy and refreshing
- Easy weight-loss drink
- Plant-based and vegan
- Rich in Vitamin C and powerful antioxidants
- So delicious!
CRAVING MORE NON DAIRY BREAKFAST SMOOTHIES?
- Decadent Chocolate Avocado Smoothie
- Best Cranberry Healing Smoothie
- Scrumptious Pineapple Smoothie
- Easy Green Detox Smoothie
- Fantastic Weight-Loss Smoothie
Love this refreshing orange smoothie? Pin it for later!
Made this recipe for orange smoothie? If yes, please rate it, leave a comment below, and share your photo on Instagram with the tag @go_eatgreen and hashtag it #go_eatgreen. I would love to hear about your experience and your comments just make my day!