This vibrant, cold, and refreshing peach smoothie recipe without yogurt or banana is ideal for healthy weight loss, losing belly fat, and boosting your metabolism fast.
You’ll love this 4 ingredients vegan raspberry peach blend that’s packed with antioxidants, high in fiber, and low in calories.
No banana, no yogurt, no dairy, and no refined sugars are needed to make this delicious fat-burning drink.
If fresh peaches aren't available feel free to use frozen in this flavorful fruit mix.
- Easy raspberry peach smoothie (no yogurt)
- Are peaches good for losing belly fat?
- How to make a peach smoothie without yogurt?
- Substitutions and variations
- Top tips
- Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
- What can replace yogurt in a smoothie
- More smoothie recipes without yogurt
- 📖 Recipe
- 💬 Comments
Easy raspberry peach smoothie (no yogurt)
Calling for all peach lovers!
Quick and so easy to make in a matter of minutes, this dairy-free peach smoothie recipe without yogurt will become one of your favorite smoothie recipes once you try it.
You can make it a light on-the-go breakfast to fuel your mornings or a delicately sweet kid-friendly treat. Besides that, you can enjoy it any time throughout these warm summer days!
Are peaches good for losing belly fat?
Yes! Here are five reasons you should add peaches to your daily diet if your goal is to burn belly fat and shed a few extra pounds.
- Peaches are loaded with dietary fiber that speeds up your digestion, prevents constipation, and enhances gut health.
- They are rich in vitamins, minerals, and disease-fighting antioxidants which boost your immunity, detoxify your body, and reduce blood sugar levels.
- Peaches are a water-rich fruit that helps you stay hydrated, aids easy transportation of nutrients to your cells, and promotes feelings of fullness.
- This juicy fruit is low-calorie yet rich in fiber which can help a healthy diet and weight maintenance.
- This nutrient-packed fruit is one of the best foods to promote regular bowel movements and boost your metabolism hence burning calories and helping weight loss.
This easy peach and raspberry smoothie recipe uses only 4 wholesome real food ingredients that are good if you want to lose weight and flat belly. It'll hydrate and nurture your body with essential nutrients while keeping you in a good mood all day long.
Here is what you'll need:
- Peaches (fresh or frozen)
- Raspberries (frozen)
- Plant-based milk (I used oat milk, you can use your favorite non-dairy milk like soy milk, cashew milk, or almond milk)
- Pure maple syrup (or any liquid sweetener of choice like agave nectar or date syrup)
As always, you can find the full recipe with a list of ingredients with measurements in a printable recipe card at the end of this post.
How to make a peach smoothie without yogurt?
- Combine. Add 2 medium-sized peaches (do not peel them, you don't want to throw out that extra fiber and nutrients), 1 cup of frozen raspberries, 1 cup of dairy-free milk, and 1 tablespoon of pure maple syrup in a high-speed blender.
- Blend. Blend all the ingredients together until you get a smooth and creamy consistency. Taste and adjust the sweetness if needed. Serve cold with crispy granola, fresh mint, or fruit.
Substitutions and variations
- Frozen raspberries - you can replace them with frozen strawberries, blueberries, or any frozen berries you have at hand.
- Oat milk - instead of oat milk you can use almond milk, cashew milk, low-fat coconut milk, or soy milk.
- Maple syrup -you can substitute maple with agave nectar, date syrup, or coconut nectar.
- Add banana - for natural sweetness and creaminess. You may want to omit maple syrup if using a banana.
- Mix in a scoop of vegan protein powder or dairy-free Greek yogurt for a kick of protein.
- Blend some super seeds like chia seeds, flaxseeds, or hemp seeds for protein and heart-healthy fats.
You will need a high-powered blender to make this smoothie recipe.
For maximum nutrition and taste make sure to enjoy this smoothie as soon as you make it. Any leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 24 hours. Since separation may occur, make sure to give it a good shake before consuming.
Alternatively, you can put it in a freezer-safe container or ice cube tray and keep it in the freezer for up to 2 months.
- Use sweet, ripe peaches. Because this smoothie is relying on peaches and maple syrup for sweetness I recommend you use very ripe peaches. If they're not sweet enough, simply add more maple syrup to adjust it to your taste.
- For an extra thick and frosty texture use frozen raspberries and peaches. To freeze peaches, simply wash, pit, and slice peaches. Store them in a freezer-safe bag and pop them in the freezer for a few hours.
- If your smoothie is too thick add more liquid to make it thinner.
- If you have only fresh fruit just add a few ice cubes to keep your smoothie thick and chilly.
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
No, there is no need to peel peaches for making a smoothie. You won't even notice it once it's blended. Peach skin and flesh are both edible and safe to eat. It's important to note that peach skin contains much of the fiber found in this yummy, juicy fruit. In addition, peach skin has more antioxidants (including polyphenols) than the flesh itself.
Gently touch and squeeze it with your fingers (never squeeze it hard, it bruises easily), it has to be slightly soft. Even if you buy unripened peaches, don't worry, they continue to ripen at home (leave it at room temperature for a couple of days).
Absolutely! Feel free to add this raspberry-peach shake to your clean eating list right away. It's low in calories and contains natural sugar, while high in fiber, vitamins, and minerals. Its nutrient-dense content makes it a perfect weight-loss and fat-burning drink. Replace any junk food for breakfast or brunch with this flat belly detox smoothie. Your body will surely thank you.
Peaches and raspberries are one of the best foods to relieve constipation fast. This peach smoothie without banana and dairy is a real metabolic booster. It can greatly help you ease or prevent constipation, especially if you drink it on an empty stomach, right after waking up paired with lots of water. Do not peel the skin of the peach because a lot of fiber is in it.
What fruit blends well with peaches
Now you can easily add fruit to your diet by mixing your favorite fruit combo. The possibilities are endless. Here are some fruits that go well with peaches:
What can replace yogurt in a smoothie
If you are lactose intolerant or have any allergy to dairy products you may ask yourself what can you use instead of yogurt in your smoothies. Here are some yogurt substitutes to make your vegan smoothie thicker and creamier:
- Oat milk, soy milk, almond milk, cashew milk
- Coconut cream
- Peanut butter, almond butter, hazelnut butter
- Frozen fruit (raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, cherries)
- Ground flax seed (flaxseed meal)
More smoothie recipes without yogurt
Weight Loss Peach Smoothie Recipe Without Yogurt or Banana
- Blender or food processor
- 2 medium-sized peaches fresh or frozen (pitted, sliced)
- 1 cup raspberries frozen
- 1 cup oat milk or plant milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Add 2 medium-sized peaches (do not peel them, you don't want to throw out that extra fiber and nutrients), 1 cup of frozen raspberries, 1 cup of dairy-free milk, and 1 tablespoon of pure maple syrup in a high-speed blender.
- Blend all the ingredients together until you get a smooth and creamy consistency. Taste and adjust the sweetness if needed. Serve cold with crispy granola, fresh mint, or fruit.
- For maximum nutrition and taste make sure to enjoy this smoothie as soon as you make it. Any leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 24 hours. Since separation may occur, make sure to give it a good shake before consuming.
- Alternatively, you can put it in a freezer-safe container or ice cube tray and keep it in the freezer for up to 2 months.
- See the post above for more tips, substitutions, and variations.
Made this easy no-yogurt peach smoothie recipe?
I would greatly appreciate it if you have a minute to rate the recipe and leave a comment below.
Thank you for sharing your experience with us, we are so grateful you are here 🙏