Healthy Pineapple Cucumber Ginger Lemon Detox Smoothie with fresh peach, mint, and turmeric for weight loss, bloating, colon cleanse, and glowing skin.
This detoxifying fat-burning drink with no sugar added is not only surprisingly yummy but it aids you to lose belly fat fast, boosts your metabolism, and helps you effectively achieve your weight loss goals.
It's full of natural, real foods that are good for you and pack an amazing tropical flavor you are going to love!
If you are looking for a quick and easy way to detox your body, shed some pounds, or add extra fruits and veggies to your diet then this pineapple and cucumber detox and weight-loss smoothie is the perfect choice for you.
Every sip of this flat tummy blend with hydrate you through your morning with bright, refreshing, and cooling flavors of pineapple, cucumber, peach, mint, ginger, and lemon.
Plus, it's vegan, dairy-free, nut-free, plant-based, and super delicious.
Another creamy pineapple smoothie to lose weight?
Try this glowing yellow pineapple banana turmeric smoothie recipe.
Maybe cucumber may sound like an unexpected ingredient here since it is often used in salads such as cucumber vinegar salad or watermelon cucumber salad yet it makes fantastic nutritious smoothies and juices.
Did you know that pineapple, peach, and cucumber are safe natural remedies for constipation, bloating, and gas? Because they are high in dietary fiber they promote healthy, regular bowel movements and help you poop.
Ready to make the best cucumber pineapple turmeric smoothie?
This simple pineapple weight-loss smoothie without banana features only nutrient-dense, antioxidant-rich whole foods like:
- Frozen pineapple (we call it ananas in my country) - if you use fresh pineapple add some ice to chill and thicken up your smoothie. Pineapple is rich in vitamin C which boosts your immune system, and fights inflammation, cancer, and heart disease. What's more, pineapple contains bromelain, a group of enzymes that aid digestion and help your skin and tissues heal.
- English cucumber - Persian cucumber works, too. If using regular cucumber make sure to peel and seed it to avoid bitterness). This low-calorie fruit promotes gut health, increases hydration, and helps manage blood sugar and weight.
- Fresh peach (feel free to use frozen if you like) - this sweet and juicy fruit is also low in calories and full of both soluble and insoluble fiber. This greatly benefits digestion and reduces the likelihood of constipation.
- Fresh ginger - contains gingerol which has powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects. It can speed up the emptying of the stomach, enhance calorie burn, and reduce feelings of hunger.
- Fresh mint leaves - an amazing aromatic herb that is effective at relieving digestive problems such as indigestion and upset stomach.
- Lemon (freshly juiced) - it stimulates weight loss, helps you lose weight, and improves your overall health.
- Turmeric powder - rich in curcumin, a natural compound that has huge antioxidant, anticancer, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Cold water - a vital liquid that is 100% calorie-free helps your body burn calories and fat. Additionally, freshwater assists in flushing out waste from your body and promotes satiety and fullness.
As always, you can find the full recipe with a list of ingredients with measurements in a printable recipe card at the end of this post.
Combine. Add frozen pineapple chunks, sliced cucumber, peach, finely chopped fresh ginger, mint leaves, and freshly squeezed lemon juice in a high-speed blender.
Blend and enjoy. Blend everything until you get a smooth and creamy consistency. Taste and add maple syrup, agave nectar, or ½ banana to adjust the sweetness if needed. Serve immediately with fresh or frozen fruit or crispy granola.
Hint: Don't have frozen pineapple?
Simply peel and dice fresh pineapple, spread the pieces on a baking tray lined with parchment paper in a single layer, and freeze for 2-3 hours. Take the sheet pan out of the freezer and transfer the pineapple chunks to a freezer-friendly bag or storage container.
- English cucumber - instead of English cucumber you can use Persian cucumber or regular cucumber. If using common cucumber make sure to peel and seed it to avoid the bitter flavor.
- Peach - ripe banana, pear, apricot, plum, or mango would be a great substitute.
- Mint - you can replace fresh mint with fresh basil or parsley leaves.
- Ginger - ginger powder is an excellent alternative to fresh ginger. Substitute 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh ginger with ¼ teaspoon of ginger powder.
- Lemon juice - use lime juice instead.
- Water - you can swap it with coconut water or any dairy-free milk like almond milk or oat milk.
- Super seeds - add chia seeds, hemp seeds, ground flax seeds, or pumpkin seeds for plant-based omega-3 fatty acids and protein.
- Protein boost - blend in a scoop of clean vegan protein powder to turn your smoothie into a meal.
- Add sweetener - if you want to make it a little sweeter include pure maple syrup, agave nectar, or stevia liquid extract into your pineapple smoothie.
- Luscious creaminess - add dairy-free Greek yogurt for a pack of protein, gut-supporting probiotics, and silky smooth consistency.
All you need to make this cucumber pineapple detox smoothie recipe is a high-powered blender.
For maximum nutrition and taste make sure to enjoy this colon cleanse smoothie as soon as you make it. You can store any leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 24 hours. Since separation occurs, make sure to give it a good shake before consuming.
Optionally, you can put it in a freezer-safe container or ice cube tray and keep it in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- For that luscious & chilly smoothie consistency use only frozen pineapple and cold water. Chilled or frozen peach would be an excellent choice, as well!
- This pineapple cucumber shake is only slightly sweet, if you prefer it on a sweeter note you can add banana, maple syrup, agave nectar, or your favorite liquid sweetener.
- I used a high-speed blender for this recipe which makes quick work of ingredients like tough ginger pieces or frozen pineapple. But if you don't have a powerful blender simply mince or chop finely ginger root and defrost a little frozen fruit. Also, adding more liquid to your smoothie will ease the process of blending.
- You can easily double or triple this smoothie to make more servings.
Benefits of drinking cucumber and pineapple smoothie
What are the benefits of pineapple and cucumber detox?
Drinking a glass of this nourishing drink could have impressive benefits for your health and well-being.
- Packed with nutrients. Since this tasty combo is made of a potent mix of immune-boosting staples it is a great source of vitamins, minerals, disease-fighting antioxidants, and particularly, the enzyme mixture bromelain which reduces inflammation and improves digestion.
- Boosts energy and improves brain health. Pineapple contains important chemicals like vitamin C, vitamin B, and potassium which are well known to increase blood flow, promote the brain's cognitive function, and support physical performance.
- Support weight-loss. A combination of fiber and antioxidants is crucial for safe weight loss and cutting down belly fat.
- Promote digestive health. This smoothie soothes your gut, aids in effective digestion, and reduces bloating.
- Fights inflammation. This wholesome smoothie packs various real foods that combat inflammation and reduce the risk of chronic illness.
- Helps with post-workout recovery. The anti-inflammatory properties of pineapple, cucumber, ginger, turmeric, and peach could soothe your muscles and help them recover quickly after an intense workout.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
In my opinion, the best time to drink this rejuvenating detox smoothie is in the morning, on an empty stomach, right after waking up. However, you could enjoy it any time of the day especially before or after a workout or as an afternoon treat to satisfy your sweet tooth naturally without added sugars.
Yes, a mix of cucumber and pineapple can clean your colon, flush toxins away, and help maintain regularity.
Again, the answer is a resounding yes. Pineapple and cucumber are water-rich foods that can relieve painful bloating fast. As mentioned above, the enzyme called bromelain found in pineapple can break down protein and ease digestion.
Of course, mint leaves are edible and can be eaten raw or cooked. They can give a refreshing kick to your drinks and meals.
Sure, you can incorporate raw ginger into your smoothie. It adds a beautiful layer of warm and aroma spice that will kick your morning.
More fat-burning smoothies for weight-loss
Looking for other recipes like this? Try these:
Pineapple Cucumber Ginger Lemon Detox Smoothie For Weight Loss
- High-powered blender
- 2 cups pineapple chunks frozen (if you use fresh pineapple add some ice to chill and thicken up your smoothie)
- ½ cup English cucumber sliced
- 1 peach medium-sized, about ¾ cup cut into chunks (see post above for substitutions)
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger peeled, chopped, or minced OR ¼ teaspoon ginger powder
- 6-7 fresh mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder (ground turmeric)
- ¾ cup cold water
- Add frozen pineapple chunks, sliced cucumber, peach, finely chopped fresh ginger, mint leaves, and freshly squeezed lemon juice in a high-speed blender.
- Blend everything together until you get a smooth and creamy consistency. Taste and add maple syrup, agave nectar, or ½ banana to adjust the sweetness if needed. Serve immediately with fresh or frozen fruit or crispy granola.
- For maximum nutrition and taste make sure to enjoy this smoothie as soon as you make it. You can store any leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 24 hours. Since separation occurs, make sure to give it a good shake before consuming.
- Optionally, you can put it in a freezer-safe container or ice cube tray and keep it in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- See the post above for more tips, substitutions, and variations.
Did you make this detox pineapple cucumber ginger weight loss smoothie?
I would greatly appreciate it if you had a minute to rate the recipe and leave a comment below.
Thank you for sharing your experience with us, we are so grateful you are here 🙏