The ultimate refreshing Green Detox Smoothie Recipe for Weight Loss and flat belly that you will actually enjoy. This natural fat flush drink packs an abundance of whole foods like spinach, banana, apple, pear, lemon, chia seeds, and plant-based milk.
What's more, this simple gut-cleansing smoothie is vegan, dairy-free, naturally sweetened, and incredibly delicious. Absolutely, the most perfect way to start your morning is with this tasty DIY smoothie cleanse!
I love healthy green smoothie recipes. They are an amazing way to start your day strong and fill your body with essential nutrients.
This green detox smoothie really is one of my favorites alongside this creamy Kiwi Smoothie or this glowing Spirulina Smoothie. Truly, smoothies can be an effortless breakfast, snack, or light meal especially if want to quickly hydrate yourself, boost your immunity, and improve your digestion.
Want to reset your body cells with the best detox shake?
You will need a few gut-friendly ingredients to make this slimming detox blend:
- Fresh Spinach
- Frozen Banana
- Oat milk (or any non-dairy milk)
- Lemon Juice (freshly squeezed)
- Chia Seeds
As always, you can find the full recipe with a list of ingredients with measurements in a printable recipe card at the end of this post.
Prepare the ingredients. Add fresh spinach leaves, frozen banana, chopped apple, chopped pear, freshly squeezed lemon juice, chia seeds, and oat milk to a high-powered blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
Blend and enjoy. Pour your fat-burning smoothie into a big glass and enjoy it right away. You can top it with Homemade Granola if you like, to make it even more filling. Enjoy!
Missing an ingredient? Don't worry, this homemade cleansing drink is easily customizable. Here are some suggestions:
- Spinach - instead of spinach you can use kale, collard greens, or swiss chard.
- Banana - if you are not a banana fan, try swapping frozen banana with Applesauce, mashed sweet potato, or mango.
- Pear - you can substitute fresh pear with pineapple chunks, white grapes, or papaya.
- Oat Milk- feel free to use any dairy-free milk you have at home. Or you can easily make Cashew Milk or Almond Milk at home. Super easy and affordable!
- Chia Seeds - replace chia seeds with ground flaxseed, pumpkin seeds (pepitas), or hemp seeds.
- Include Protein - you can add vegan Greek yogurt, rolled oats, hemp seeds, or your favorite protein powder to make it more satisfying.
- Extra Creamy - mix in a tablespoon of Peanut Butter or Cashew Butter for added creaminess.
- Super Sweet - try adding refined sugar-free mix-ins like 1-2 dates, 1 tablespoon of maple syrup, or agave nectar if you love your smoothies on the sweet note.
You'll need a high-power blender to make this metabolism-booster smoothie.
If you have any leftovers keep them in a glass airtight container in the fridge for up to 24 hours. I recommend you consume it as quickly as possible so you can reap all those nutritional benefits in full measure. Alternatively, you can transfer it into a freezer-friendly container or ice cube tray and freeze it for up to 3 months.
Don't skip the addition of freshly queezed lemon juice. Not only will it add a nice zesty flavor to your smoothie but will also aid in the absorption of all the vitamins and minerals from the other fruits and veggies.
Detox smoothies are an effortless and flavorful way to quickly flush your body from toxins and boost your metabolism and immune system. Fresh vegetables and fruits are full of vitamins, minerals, fiber, and powerful antioxidants that easily detoxify your body. In addition to the water you drink, these nutrient-dense superfoods help you stay well hydrated because of the water they contain.
You can enjoy this creamy detox smoothie any time of the day but I think the best time to consume it is in the morning, after waking up. This is the optimal time of the day because our body absorbs all nutrients and converts them into energy. Also, it's an ideal recovery drink after working out, just a yummy snack or treat, or just whenever your body needs a reset.
This natural detox smoothie recipe is a great way to get a portion of your daily recommended serving of fruits and veggies. If you can't eat enough throughout the day you can easily consume it as a healthy drink. So, yes, definitely try to add this fat-burning smoothie to your daily routine and make it your new healthy habit. The possibilities are endless, you can incorporate whatever fruits, veggies, nuts, or seeds you like and customize it to fit your taste and needs.
Here are my favorite benefits of drinking a smoothie every day:
- Quick weight loss
- Bone strength
- Lower risk of chronic diseases
- Immunity boost
- Better sleep
- Energy boost
More Healthy Vegan Smoothies
Green Detox Smoothie Recipe For Weight Loss
- 1 High-powered blender
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1 banana frozen
- 1 small pear or ½ large pear
- 1 small apple or ½ large apple
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice freshly squeezed, add more if you like
- 1 cup oat milk or any plant-based milk of choice
- Add fresh spinach leaves, frozen banana, chopped apple, chopped pear, freshly squeezed lemon juice, chia seeds, and oat milk to a high-powered blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour your fat-burning smoothie into a big glass and enjoy it right away. You can top it with Homemade Granola if you like, to make it even more filling. Enjoy!
- If you have any leftovers keep them in a glass airtight container in the fridge for up to 24 hours. I recommend you consume it as quickly as possible so you can reap all those nutritional benefits in full measure. Alternatively, you can transfer it into a freezer-friendly container or ice cube tray and freeze it for up to 3 months.
- See more substitution and variation ideas in the post above.
Did you make this vibrant green smoothie?
I would greatly appreciate it if you have a minute to rate the recipe and leave a comment below. You can also share your photo on Instagram with the tag @go_eatgreen and hashtag it #go_eatgreen. We would love to see your creations! Thank you for sharing your experience with us, we are so grateful you are here 🙏
Follow Go Eat Green on Pinterest for more easy and delicious vegan recipe ideas.
Leave a Reply