Simple 3 ingredients vegan strawberry banana smoothie without yogurt that comes together in a snap! This fresh and creamy detox drink is low-fat, dairy-free, kid-friendly, and surprisingly healthy.
Best cold summer treat that kids and adults will absolutely love! No yogurt, no added sugar, and no dairy are needed for this naturally sweetened almond milk strawberry banana smoothie.
I strongly believe that what you eat matters. The famous phrase "You are what you eat" is actually true!
Plant-based, wholesome ingredients fuel your body with vital good for you nutrients. One of them is my all-time favorite, a super juicy and flavorful strawberry fruit.
Now let's make this low-calorie strawberry banana shake that's weight-loss friendly and tastes so delicious.
Healthy Smoothie For Picky Eaters
Maybe you ask yourself, is this strawberry banana smoothie healthy for kids? Absolutely! You can't go wrong with this recipe. In fact, this vitamin C-packed delightful strawberry smoothie is ideal for kids. Coupled with a fluffy muffin or two, it makes a complete breakfast, after-school snack, or dessert even for picky eaters!
This homemade fruit smoothie is super simple to prepare in a few minutes. All you need is:
- Fresh strawberries (you can use frozen too)
- Banana (ripe and frozen)
- Almond milk (or any plant-based, non-dairy milk of choice)
As always, you can find the full recipe with a list of ingredients with measurements in a printable recipe card at the end of this post.
Here is how to make a thick strawberry banana smoothie without yogurt.
1. Combine and blend. Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender or food processor. Use 1 cup of fresh strawberries, 1 frozen banana, and ½ cup of almond milk (or any dairy-free milk of choice like cashew milk or oat milk). Blend until smooth and creamy.
2. Adjust and serve. Taste and add maple syrup, agave nectar, or any sweetener of choice if you want a sweeter smoothie. Serve immediately and enjoy. This recipe yields one large glass but it’s easy to double or triple it for larger batches.
You can enjoy this low-fat and low-calorie smoothie blend any time of the day. It's totally guilt-free! You can add it to your clean-eating diet list right away. If you are craving some delicious treat or snack, this low-calorie strawberry banana smoothie is the best option. It tastes amazing! In a way, you can consider it a tasty weight-loss dessert.
Yes, certainly! This strawberry-banana combo abounds in vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and fiber. Strawberries are surprisingly rich in vitamin C and manganese. At the same time, bananas are an excellent dietary source of potassium and magnesium. These nutrients are essential for your heart health. Also, they contain high content of resistant starch and pectin. Both help you in reducing your appetite and keep you full longer. Truly, it's easy to stay fit and feel good when you have easy smoothie recipe ideas on hand.
This delicious combination is a great addition to your weight-loss diet. Together they provide you with vital nutrients and a large amount of plant fiber. Since this raw vegan smoothie is significantly sweet, it will undoubtedly satisfy your craving for sugar after a meal or exercise. Besides that, this simple vegan strawberry banana smoothie may help you lose belly fat and successfully balance your weight. It helps your digestive system work properly while boosting your metabolism. It's perfect to improve your digestion and your overall health.
Vegan Recipes With Strawberries
More Weight-Loss Smoothies Without Yogurt
3 Ingredient Vegan Strawberry Banana Smoothie Without Yogurt
- 1 cup fresh strawberries use frozen if you don't have fresh at hand
- 1 frozen banana
- ½ cup almond milk or any dairy-free vegan milk of choice
- Taste and add maple syrup, agave nectar, or any sweetener of choice if you want a sweeter smoothie. Serve immediately and enjoy. This recipe yields one large glass but it’s easy to double or triple it for larger batches
Did you make this no-yogurt strawberry banana smoothie?
I would greatly appreciate it if you have a minute to rate the recipe and leave a comment below.
Thank you for sharing your experience with us, we are so grateful you are here 🙏