Chewy Chocolate Chip Banana Oat Cookes (3 Ingredients only)
These 3 ingredients chocolate chip banana oat cookies are chewy, vegan, egg-free, and refined sugar-free. Quick, easy, healthy, and so tasty!
Besides that, these flourless banana breakfast cookies bake into a surprisingly yummy treat. Moreover, these rich oatmeal cookies are great for busy mornings and afternoon power snacks, as well.
Aren’t 3 ingredient cookie recipes the best?
Vegan Banana Oatmeal Cookies
If you love simple breakfast cookies as I do, you have to try these banana oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. Check out these crunchy raisin cookies or these low-calorie apple cookies for more vegan breakfast cookie ideas.
Truly, they are such an easy way to get a sweet dessert or snack in a hurry and also taste surprisingly good.
Seriously, you need no flour, no eggs, no butter, no oil to prepare these clean and delicious cookies.
Just nutrient-dense rolled oats, sweet ripe bananas, and melty dairy-free chocolate chips are combined to make these thick and chewy oatmeal cookies.
Instead of chocolate chips, you can use your favorite nuts, dried fruits, or spices. Yes, this recipe is super customizable and easily adaptable. It really is the ultimate crowd-pleaser!
Now, are you ready to bake the easiest cookies ever?
Banana Oat Cookies Ingredients
All you need is 1 bowl, 3 simple ingredients, and 20 minutes to bake the best homemade oatmeal cookies. They come together really fast and are not complicated at all! Here is what you’ll need:
- Rolled/Old-fashioned oats (use gluten-free if needed)
- Ripe bananas
- Mini vegan chocolate chips
As always, you can find the full recipe with a list of ingredients with measurements in a printable recipe card at the end of this post.
Time needed: 20 minutes.
How to make banana chocolate chip oatmeal cookies from scratch?
- Mash bananas
First, in a big bowl, mash bananas with a fork until smooth.
- Add oats
Next, add oats and mix until well incorporated.
- Stir in chocolate chips
Then, gently stir in dairy-free chocolate chips. I used mini chocolate chips because they spread evenly into the cookie dough.
- Form cookies and bake
After that, form your cookies and place them on a prepared baking sheet covered with parchment paper. I measured 1+1/2 tbsp dough for each cookie and got 16 pieces.
Make sure to shape each cookie into a round shape with your hands since these won’t spread while baking.
Bake for 13-15 minutes in a preheated oven to 356°F / 180°C until cookies are set.
- Serve and enjoy
Let cookies cool before eating. Enjoy with a cup of tea, coffee, or golden milk latte.
Store in an airtight container at room temperature for 2-3 days or freeze for up to 2 months.
Sure, these naturally sweetened oatmeal cookies are freezer-friendly. Make them in advance and freeze them in a freezer-safe container for up to 2 months. Thus, you can have them on hand whenever you need a flavorful and nutritious snack. Just thaw before serving.
Absolutely! As these wholesome cookies are made without eggs, flour, and sugar they are a great choice as an on-the-go snack. What’s more, they have a higher fiber content compared to regular cookies. To add a nutritional boost, you can substitute chocolate chips with carob chips, dried raisins, cranberries, apricots, chopped hazelnuts, almonds, or walnuts.
Why you’ll love these healthy banana oatmeal cookies?
- Studded with chocolate
- Packed with nutrition
- Weight-loss friendly
- Contain no baking soda or powder
- Great for lunch boxes
- So scrumptious!
Looking for more recipes for healthy desserts?
- 15 Minute No-Bake Tahini Cookies
- Crunchy Homemade PB Granola Bars
- 30 Minute Moist Chocolate Muffins (no refined sugar)
- Hearty No-Bake Almond Milk Pulp Cake
- Soft Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies
- Luscious Chocolate Brownies (no baking required)
- 6 Ingredient Superfood Spirulina Energy Balls
Chewy Chocolate Chip Banana Oat Cookies (3 Ingredients only)Marinela
- 1 Big bowl
- 1 Fork
- 1 Baking pan
- 2 cups rolled oats use gluten-free if needed
- 1 cup mashed bananas 2 large ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup vegan mini chocolate chips you can use chopped dark chocolate instead
- First, in a big bowl, mash bananas with a fork until smooth.
- Next, add oats and mix until well incorporated.
- Then, gently stir in dairy-free chocolate chips. I used mini chocolate chips because they spread evenly into the cookie dough.
- After that, form your cookies and place them on a prepared baking sheet covered with parchment paper. I measured 1+1/2 tbsp dough for each cookie and got 16 pieces. Make sure to shape each cookie into a round shape with your hands since these won't spread while baking. Bake for 13-15 minutes in a preheated oven to 356°F / 180°C until cookies are set.
- Let cookies cool before eating. Enjoy with a cup of tea, coffee, or golden milk latte. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for 2-3 days or freeze for up to 2 months.
Did you try these chocolate chip banana oat cookies? If yes, please rate it, leave a comment below, and share your photo on Instagram with the tag @go_eatgreen and hashtag it #go_eatgreen. I would love to hear about your experience and your comments just make my day!
Follow me on Pinterest for more easy and delicious vegan recipe ideas.