Entirely vegan almond milk pulp cake
Almond milk pulp cake recipeJump to Recipe
This is the best no-bake almond milk pulp cake recipe made with leftovers of homemade almond milk! This delicious cake is vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free, and eggless. Just like these super decadent chocolate coconut date balls. It’s so soft and full of flavor! You need only 7 ingredients to make it! It’s super simple and easy to make from the leftover of your homemade almond milk.
What Is Almond Pulp?
After you make almond milk at home, there remain some leftovers from it. The pulp you are left with after all the liquid is strained is what we call almond pulp also known as almond milk paste. Since it is wet, you can dry it out, make flour, and use it in different recipes. But for this recipe, you don’t need to do that. Just squeeze out as much liquid as you can from the pulp.
Why use the almond milk leftovers
If you’re throwing away the almond milk pulp left in your nut milk bag or strainer, HUGE mistake! You can use it in so many ways and transform it into a mouth-watering energy cake that tastes amazing! This lovely dessert is perfect for before or after a workout. You can prepare this raw, super chocolaty almond pulp cake recipe in just 10 minutes!
Can I make almond milk at home?
I always make my own homemade almond milk. It’s fresh, super easy to make, and much cheaper and healthy than any store-bought milk! You can make your own creamy almond milk in minutes and enjoy its sweet nutty flavor. After that, you will enjoy the most delicious recipe for almond pulp as well. It’s a win-win situation!
I love my homemade almond milk so much but I don’t want to throw away the remains of the leftover almond pulp. Wondering what to do with the remaining almond pulp leftover from making almond milk at home? For this recipe, you don’t need to dry/dehydrate it first, just mix all the ingredients together, and that’s it! Your tasty vegan cake is ready!
How to make my almond milk pulp cake
This simple no-bake cake from almond milk pulp is so soft and chewy, you’ll make it all the time when you make your almond milk. You can make this quick and easy dessert in just 10 minutes because it requires no baking at all! Just mix all the ingredients together, shape it as a roll cake, and pour it over with melted dark chocolate.
Time needed: 10 minutes.
Make your almond pulp cake in 10 minutes – just follow these 3 easy steps
- Combine all the wholesome ingredients together
In a bowl mix 1 cup almond milk pulp, 1/2 cup rolled oats, 1/4 cup ground flaxseed, 1/4 cup walnuts (finely chopped), 1/8 cup agave syrup together. Knead it well with your hands (how fun) until it’s easy to form a piece of rolled cake. Add more rolled oats or ground flaxseed if needed (if the mixture is too moist and is difficult to form a roll).
- Melt the chocolate
Break the chocolate, add 15ml olive or coconut oil, and place into a heatproof bowl. Set over a pan of barely simmering water and allow the chocolate to melt, stirring occasionally. Pour the melted dark chocolate over the formed rolled cake.
- Freeze the cake
It’s best to freeze the cake for at least 1 hour, in that way the pieces will be well-formed when you cut it. But you can totally skip this step and enjoy it immediately! So delicious you can’t have just one!
This no-bake almond pulp cake is vegan and gluten-free! It’s a super quick and easy snack or dessert. Enjoy your tender, moist, hearty, and entirely vegan cake with a cup of your favorite coffee or tea.
No-Bake Chocolate Almond Milk Pulp Cake (7 Ingredients)
- Large bowl
- Heatproof bowl
- 1 cup leftover almond pulp the pulp are the remains from making homemade almond milk
- 1/2 cup gluten-free whole rolled oats add extra if the mixture is too moist and can't be formed with hands
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1/8 cup agave syrup feel free to customize it to your taste by adding and extra spoon or two
- 40 grams dark chocolate
- 15 ml extra virgin olive oil you can use coconut oil or any quality vegetable oil as well
- Before making this recipe, make sure you have squeezed out the excess moisture from the almond milk really well. You don't need a dehydrator or to bake it, it's best if you store the pulp in a fridge overnight. In a bowl mix all the ingredients together exept the chocolate and olive oil.In a large bowl combine the almond pulp, rolled oats, ground flaxseed, chopped walnuts and agave syrup well.Knead it well with your hands until it's easy to form a piece of rolled cake.If needed, that depends on how much your pulp is wet or dry, add more rolled oats or ground flaxseed to get a mixture that holds well together.
- Break the chocolate in small pieces, add 15ml olive or coconut oil, and place into a heatproof bowl. Set over a pan of barely simmering water and allow the chocolate to melt, stirring occasionally. Pour the melted dark chocolate over the formed rolled cake.
- It's best to freeze the cake for at least 1 hour, in that way the pieces will be well-formed when you cut it. But you can totally skip this step and enjoy it immediately! Honestly, I can't help but eat is while the chocolate is still hot! It's perfectly soft and chocolaty. So delicious you can’t have just one!
More vegan dessert recipes
- Super Indulgent Vegan Apricot Cake
- Incredibly Moist and Fluffy Apple Cake with Cinnamon and Walnuts (Refined Sugar-Free)
- 5 Ingredient Deliciously Creamy Avocado Pudding
- Yummy No-Bake Chocolate Tahini Cookies
- Irresistible Gluten-Free Strawberry Muffins
- Mouthwatering Dark Chocolate Recipe
- Healthy Spinach Banana Muffins
- Decadent Chocolate Cake with Carob Powder
- Quick Homemade Chocolate Hearts
- Energy Pumpkin Balls
Love this no-bake vegan cake? Pin it for later!
I would love to hear about your experience and your comments just make my day!
Follow me on Pinterest for more easy and delicious vegan recipe ideas.